God wants us to grow up, to know the whole truth and tell it in love - like Christ in everything. We take our lead from Christ, who is the source of everything we do. He keeps us in step with each other. Ephesians 4:15
Hope can’t happen alone. It can only be experienced in community with others. We have a lot of great ways for you to grow while being in community.
Our Next Steps are a series of steps to spiritual growth and a way for you to get started into community. Together we are seeking to love God, love others, and love life.
- I'm New to Hope - At this lunch, we will introduce you to Hope, our core beliefs, and our history. You'll have a chance to meet the staff and ask questions.
- I'm Ready to follow Jesus (Baptism) - This step is for you if you are ready to make a commitment to a relationship with Jesus or if you've made a commitment but haven't yet followed Him in baptism.
- I'm Ready to Belong (Membership) - If you've been around Hope for awhile and you are interested in finding out more about membership and making Hope your church family, this step is for you.
- I'm Ready to Serve (Spiritual Gifts) - This step will help you find how you are uniquely gifted and how your spiritual gifts can fit serving at Hope or in the Springfield community.
- I want to Learn How to Give (Stewardship) - This step is for those who are seeking to give their finances in a God-honoring way. It’s also hugely helpful for those who are seeking to honor God through balanced financial living.
Looking for something else? Check out our Spiritual Growth page for other classes, small groups, and studies.