Hope Sports is a place for the Springfield community to come together to enjoy sports in an open and friendly atmosphere. Hope Sports leagues and open sports are open to the community. Our desire is to provide a place for you and your family to connect and have some good, not-so-clean fun!
- Dodgeball season 2017 is currently under way! Please check here to find out when your team plays. For information, contact Adam Schneider at 217-415-6586. You can find the dodgeball rules here.
- Pickleball combines the skills and fun of badminton, tennis & table tennis. This fast-paced low impact sport is easy to learn and great for all ages. For information on Pickleball contact Dustin Bramer at email@example.com
- The Hope church paintball field is a great place to hang out with friends, have a birthday party, or do team-building exercises. Our 10-man field can host players of ALL levels, equipment for rent at very affordable prices. The paintball season usually runs from spring to early fall. Check down below for more information.
- Looking to have a private paintball party?
The paintball field is available to rent for special occasions such as birthdays and team building exercises, dependent on field availability. Parties are booked for up to 30 people for 2 hours and have have to guarantee a minimum $200. Schedule through Dustin Bramer.
- Paintball pricing for regular season
- Waivers & Forms
Feel led to help out?
It takes a lot of people to make our sports ministry work.